NAOMI seeks to:
- Deliver a message of hope, healing, and unity as an interfaith community that reaches beyond the divisions of race, creed, and socio-economic barriers.
- Build solid relationships with one another and with the greater community.
- Identify and take action on root causes of poverty, oppression, and injustice.
- Be agents of change that build upon and create strong and just communities.
- Empower and train leaders to respond to injustices at the local, state, and national level.
Formed in 2010, NAOMI is part of WISDOM, a Wisconsin network of eleven affiliates throughout the state. WISDOM is a member of the Gamaliel Foundation, a national network that works to address issues of justice. While NAOMI maintains its own board of directors, bylaws, and selects its issues to work on locally, our partnership with WISDOM and Gamaliel allows us to work together at the state and national level.
- Executive Committee
- Bill Schruba -Co- President and Interfaith Caucus Chair
- Bruce Chopp -Co-President
- Ted Sperduto -Imme. Past President
- Michael Kolasinski -Vice President
- Kati Meier -Secretary
- Ron Alexander -Treasurer
- Board of Directors
- Dr. Linda Glazner
- Barb Denfield
- Mark Schuler
- John Prey
- Tonlithed Vang
- Andrew Holloway
- Vicky Calderone
- Dan Crump
|First Presbyterian Church||Marshfield, WI|
|First English Lutheran Church||Wausau, WI|
|First Universalist Unitarian Church||Wausau, WI|
|Mt. Sinai Congregation||Wausau, WI|
|The Episcopal Church of St. John the Baptist||Wausau, WI|
|North Central Wisconsin Worship Group||Merrill, WI|
|St. Matthias Episcopal Church||Minocqua, WI|
|First Presbyterian Church||Wausau, WI|
|Good Shepherd Lutheran Church||Wausau, WI|
|St. Stephen Lutheran Church||Wausau, WI|
|Immanuel Lutheran Church||Wausau, WI|